Yes, Cherry Audio/MRB has created 14 flexible modules from our popular Miniverse Synthesizer for use with all of your Voltage Modular goodies.
- Miniverse Oscillator and Poly Miniverse Oscillator super accurately replicate the famously brawny sounds of the original Mini.
- Miniverse Filter and Poly Miniverse Filter are 24dB/oct, lowpass filters based on the famous transistor ladder filter.
- Miniverse Glide and Poly Miniverse Glide modules allows notes to slide smoothly from one pitch to the next and Mini's unique glide unique asymmetrical glide characteristics are accurately emulated.
- Miniverse Mixer and Poly Miniverse Mixer are four-channel mixers, usable with audio or CV signals.
- Miniverse Contour and Poly Miniverse Contour are ADS envelope generators used to dynamically shape note volume, filter cutoff, or any other voltage-controlled mod destination.
- Miniverse Noise faithfully replicates the Mini's noise section. It's not apparent from the front panel, but the original instrument actually contains white, pink, and red noise generators.
- Miniverse VCA and Poly Miniverse VCA replicate the unique mojo of the original Mini circuit. They are usable with audio or CV signals.
- Miniverse A-440 module replicates the Mini's unique tuning reference oscillator circuit.
Owners of Miniverse Synthesizer automatically get a discounted price. Check it out here: https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/miniverse-module-collection